Welcome All!

Welcome to the Food Junkies web site. Here You'll find a foodie living in southern California here to bring you the most up-to-date food and restaurant reviews. Seeking out the "hole-in-the-wall" places as if they were hidden treasure. The goal is to save you a few bucks while still giving you an amazing dining experience that is hopefully special and out of the ordinary.

Friday, May 25, 2012

LuLu California Bistro

The environment was a 5 out of 5. They have a very chic, modern decorative eye appealing set up. Their menu has wide variety. I ordered the Quinoa Butternut Squash Salad with mango dressing. I would rate it 4 out of 5 due to the lack of flavor but the creativity of the dish was a 5 out of 5. Service was attentive but lacking in friendliness. I feel like out server judged me because he thought I wasn't rich. If he wouldn't have judged me and shortchanged me on my change I would have tipped him at least 20%. Hostesses were nice and the bus boys were all smiling but out server I would say Check it out for the experience and atmosphere but not a super high recommendation. I would take someone here to impress them with the decor instead of the food. The Quinoa and butternut Squash were cooked perfectly but very filling. I wasnt able to finish the whole dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment